Sunday, January 18, 2009

Customer Feedback

These are all written testimonials from our previous buyers.
Thanks for your support darls!
Shop with trust :)

Ka Mon
Thanks you so much for the excellent service and I CANT WAIT TO TRY ON IT!!LOLX..
Thanks again!!

Allysa
I bought this high waisted skirts from them --> http://goochees.blogspot.com/2009/02/16-high-waist-skirt.html At first, I also hesitated on the fitting and stuff, so I asked quite a number of questions *hehe* She impressed me with her patience and good attitude, being attentive to all my doubts and even offering good advices regarding the items. I'm indeed touched by her sincerity and good services, which is far better than some sellers who are not so "efficient" and "professional" and forever saying they are busy =.="". However, Goochees are one of the good ones of cos, she even took greater effort to fulfil my request when I asked if she could send on some particular date due to my buse schedule! =) Now, that is what I called good customer services!! ^^ Really happy dealing with them, and oh ya, the high waisted skirt fits me perfectly too! Thanks to her recommendations XD

Abigail
Hey hun! Got my Toga Jane! Love it to bits! thanks yeaaaa! have a great day!

Vera
Just received the package today. LOVE IT!!! thanks so much!!! and pls try to bring in more off-shoulder tops or long-sleeved ones at an affordable price yea! thanks so much!!!

Melissa
Hi girl. My friend loved the top alot, especially the necklace. It was a birthday present
for my friend :) Thank you!

Feon
hi gurl...i received my fluffy in excellent condition.
thanks n it suit me perfect. worth the wait! hehehe

Sze Haw
Babe! I just got ur parcel! Love it! Thanks a lot!!

Farah
Thanks alot babe. Love your clothes!
Will definitely keep a look out for ur new things :)

Allysa
I've received d high waist skirt, it fits me perfectly well!! I'm so so happy with the buy! Two thumbs up for ur good services and quality apparel you offered. Really a nice seller you are. Will definitely visit you for next purchases soon.

San Jean
Dear I've received my item today!
Thank you so much for your fast and efficient service ;)

Lilien
I'll definitely stay tuned to more of your Goochees goodies..
Thanks so much for everything. You're a sweetheart!


Jessica
Hey! I received my package today.
and I LOVED it =D thanks a bunch. waiting for more updates!

Yuh Hui
Hey, if u have any clothings like da size of 'ching a ling', notify me.
It fits me really well. Thanks. Love ur stuff!


Lena
Hey, got the skirts. They look lovely! Thanks =)
Look forward to more goodies from your site ;)

Athirah
Really like your kimono! Let me know if you have new stocks!

Tiffany
Hey babe, I've just received your parcel and i love it so much! thanks alot!